Thursday, November 23, 2006

Truth and Courage

“What others would think about me, they would think that I am a stupid person who doesn’t know even this simple thing. I would neither say yes nor accept that I don’t know this.” - Many might have thought like this at some point of time in their life. This is a hopeless attitude which mostly leads the life towards fear and false world.

“I don’t know about it, I will learn it. Please, help me in whatever way you can.” - Even the other person may not help; but there is no fear of living a lie. To have this kind of attitude two most powerful weapons are required in your kit - Truth and courage.

If you don’t have them develop them from this moment. And if you have, show them to the world. World will inspire from you.

4 comments:

anjali said...

"What u said is correct.But to say truth we should have courage.And to be brave or courageous we should be first self-controlled.We shoud be in a position to take the comments correctly when we said truth.So according to my opinion first we should have self discipline."

Karteek said...

Well ... just to be frank .. I never thought like that.

I've different mindset where .. If I dont know I ll learn it. If I cant learn .. then I'll try to forget about it ;)

Truth is "I dont know something"
Courage is "Being able to tell that I dont know something"

Inspiration can be taken from any side. From a good guy like you or an idiot like me. It depends on whom they choose. So, one have to develop the art of choosing things.

There can be many things which you can ignore. Choosing the option whether to ignore or try to understand is the ultimate thing in life that takes you some where. Either to skies or to marshes

A Guy From * said...

Every person has his own interests and abilities and learns accordingly. No one in this world can excel in everything.

Some deny that they don't know and live in darkness with out learning. Hopeless!

Anonymous said...

Very nice.. every one should have Truth and Courage.. Then this world becomes Real world where every one produce more and the place where every one live happily with out any complexities....

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.