Saturday, November 25, 2006

How to lose 1000 bucks?

“Arun, to me, hacking gmail is a kids’ stuff,” said Rupesh. “Ludicrous. It’s impossible for a guy like you who hardly knows anything in hacking,” replied Arun.

To prove himself Rupesh said, “Okay, let's have bet for 1000 bucks. Just answer three questions of mine; I will crack your account in few seconds”. “Hey, don’t lose 1000 rupees just to prove your stupidity,” was the immediate reply from Arun.

“That’s it. Tell me, what should be your new password?” started Arun.

“Hmm, change it to either Rupesh Singh or Stupid. Any thing except my old password will be okay.”

“Your user id?” Rupesh continued controlling his anger.

“Arunsingh@gmail.com”

“And the last question, Password?”

“What?” exclaimed Arun.

“Hey strange password, I would have not guessed this password at all. Thank a lot for making my job very easy.”

After trying many times, Rupesh finally gave up. “You are a cheat. You didn’t answer the final two questions correctly. Otherwise I would have cracked your account,” Rupesh grumbled.

1 comment:

Karteek said...

Yeah, hacking gmail is kid's stuff. Only Kids will try to hack it. Only kids think that they can hack it (via server)

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.