Monday, June 05, 2006

Read The Da Vinci Code

Today I completed reading a great novel "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. It is a fantastic book comprising of many double entendre riddles. The treasure hunt in the book is mind boggling.
I don't know whether Brown's version is real history or just a fiction but what I appreciate is author's out of box thinking. Previously I used to surprise why people praise Da Vinci's paintings. Now I really understood a bit and will appreciate a lot.
Blinding ignorance does mislead u.
O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!
- Leonardo Da Vinci
What a great message! Learn the truth rather than enjoying the ignorance.

1 comment:

anjali said...

Thanks for giving us great message.This will help persons to know the greatness of Da Vinci,the great painter.

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.