Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Nice Farewell to our Seniors

And at last the date and time of the farewell party for the seniors' was finalized amidst the busy schedules. It starts at 7:00 PM on that day. I was too busy as I was roaming with my friend. I returned from shopping at 8:00 PM. And then after getting ready I started at 8:30 PM. Thanks to that guy for helping me by offering lift to the bus stop in his motor bike, when auto riskshaws were not available. At the bus stop I got into a bus. After starting, the conductor said in a tired voice "Pay Rs. 4 for the ticket". I had no change except five 100 and one 20 rupees bills.Very Rich guy aint I? When I said "I have no change", then he told me just get down in the next stop. What! How can he say so? I don't have time or patience to fight with him. Because of being too rich, I got down in the next bus stop. No auto rickshaw anywhere near in the line of my sight. After walking quite a bit I found an auto-rickshaw. I thought that I still have a bit of good luck. When I said the address to driver, he said its just 3 minutes walk from here and showed me some distant invisible landmark that I need to go. Again my walk continued thinking about the power and efficiency of the driver's eyes. I am sure he might had eagle's eyes which sees the distant prey from thousands of metres distance. At last I reached the restaurant at 9:00 PM.
Every one is having fun there. All the seniors are sharing their experiences with academics, girl friends, sports & games and the most important "Guide". Then we had scrumptous dinner, and a delicious ice cream. Took some group photographs. Now the real fun began. We danced to the punjabi, hindi fast numbers. All enjoyed dancing, forgot the world around them in it. This is one of the great parties I had after coming here.

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.