Saturday, June 10, 2006

Good Sense of Humour

Kelkar tells every small aspect with humorous analogies.
1. He was telling the difference between the cost estimate and preparing budget.
"I can write him a cheque for Rs 1 crore, no problem at all, but if I have to give you the cheque. Then no, not at all." Every body laughed.
2. When commenting on Software requirements this was very classical joke.
A guy asks a girl.
Guy: Will you marry me? -(Actually Mistake No: 1)
Girl: No (Bach gaya)
Guy: Will you marry me? -( Mistake No: 2)
Girl: No (Doosre baar Bach gaya)
Guy: Will you marry me? (Final Mistake)
Girl: Will you keep me happy?
Guy: (In fix) So what should I do to keep you happy?
Girl: You need to praise me, wash the clothes, cook the food, watch baby at nights, buy a ring on every birthday. These are my minimum requirements. (Ha Ha)
Suddenly a student asked that why usually requirements are always incomplete. To that he replied "That's why it is called an IT project. (Ha Ha Ha) In IT and marriage projects, requirement specifications are never complete."
3. See, some times wife also brings us success factor. A guy kept his wife's photograph on his table. Every time he thinks going home he sees her face and he will start working. Wife is the secret of success.
4. You see if my wife is here I will not crack jokes on her. Ha Ha.
Really, humour brings a lot of enthusiasm & energy in our life. I too want to become like him. I will try.

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.