Thursday, July 13, 2006

Show red card to evil

I hope I should not have had written anything about the Mumbai train blasts. After the football mania, suddenly when I listened to the news about the blasts happening one after the another, like goals (actually fouls) in football. I thought I should at least appeal the referee to show the red card to the masters behind the foul play.

There is no world with out evil and no place with out war against it. Some times it shows its prowess and some times it gets imprisoned. And it is a recurring activity in the wheel of time.

What will ordinary people do other than returning to their work? I too don't understand about the concept of "resilience".What is greatness or specialty in it? The family and friends of the affected grieve and others show sympathy. And with in a day or two, every one becomes busy in their life, sympathy remains same and may later even becomes apathy. May be, a few will become like Udham Singh to kill an official terrorists like British General Dyer. You can read and observe history which just repeats but in a new costume.

Police has to prepare well to deal these kind of incidents. Any way they are getting experienced by more and more of these kind of incidents. I still believe intelligence sources are doing well, need to get alert a bit more. Still its a war, one who takes apt decisions in time, will be the winner of the day.

I bow and salute to those who helped the affected people...

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.