Tuesday, April 04, 2006

TT and Family are nice

Yesterday I gave seminar on one stochastic application. I prepared the ground work regarding that for 2 days and had a one time reading for just 2 hours (actually requires 2 days at least) about the actual content I have to deliver. Obviously my performance on the stage can be easily guessed. It was so disastrous such that Prof told "You disappointed me." Friends thought to console me but basically I am not at all worried. And also I thought I should be criticized like that only for the lack of my work. Forget man! " Jo Hua So Hua - (What all happened has already happened)".
Just to get out of that mood I went to play TT and got refreshed. Of course I saw a movie "Family" after that. Nice performances by Amitabh Bachan, Akshay kumar and others. The background music score was fantastic and dialogues were nice. I enjoyed it a lot. Definitely, some time later I will try to post one song in it which I became fan of it.
Love is the only one that remains in all our memories and every thing else vanishes.
-A dialogue from “Family”

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.