Thursday, April 20, 2006

Rekindled desire

Last night I was talking to one of my friends of my graduation days. After chitchatting about our normal life style then he asked regarding the job prospects of mine. There are a lot of companies and average salary one can expect is 4lpa to 5lpa. Then “Entrepreneurship” became the topic of conversation. He expressed his desire to become an entrepreneur. My ambition during graduation days was to become an entrepreneur. Again from the past one week the desire is tickling me to do something to achieve my passion. I told him that I am too thinking of it in the area of SCM, ERP etc. But I need to get a nice idea, need to do research for it and then concoct a sound business concept.
He told that he and his friends are interested in the software field or building an educational institution. Suddenly I remembered one of my dreams to have software tools for education. I said to him I will think of it and will try to come up with some viable business plan.

Started thinking of it …

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.