Friday, September 08, 2006

Consultant Owl

I wish to become a consultant. The reason behind it is this famous "Owl, The consultant for Cat" story.

Cat gets an appointment and visits the consultant Owl.

Cat: Mr Consultant, I have a problem. I am repeatedly chased by a dog and so I want the solution of this grave problem. Though you charge exorbitantly I still came for you. Please, help me.

Owl: Oh!Its a very serious problem and how come you are still survived, facing this problem.(After thinking for a while) Okay, I have got a solution for you, you transform yourself into a dog and then you will never be chased again by any dog.

Cat: Wow! Great idea! Thanks a lot, you charge a lot but give solution for anything.
Cat(stupid) leaves the place praising the consultant. It now starts wondering how it can transform into a dog. After many futile thoughts to find the way of transforming, it returned to its consultant.

Cat: Your suggestion is superb, but how can I transform into a dog?
(Guess whats the Owl's answer)

Owl: Hey, I just give the suggestions to my clients and execution is up to the client. Its not my cup of tea.

Hey consultants, its just a joke. I too wanna be a consultant but not like Owl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man..nice story..but didn't mention any storng reasons for taking consultancy as profession(iff u really have any strong reasons..as such!!!)

A Guy From * said...

Thanks for the comments.I like problem analysis and getting solution. Any way I am in that path too.

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.