Saturday, September 23, 2006

A brief online chat

Funeesh: Hi, This is Phaneesh from Hyderabad.
Priyanka: Hi, I am Priya from Mumbai.
Funeesh: Wow, what a lovely name do you have? I bet you would be definitely as beautiful as your name.
Priyanka: Yeah, I understand that you butter up a lot.
Funeesh: Hey, Don't misunderstand me. I am not flattering. Really, you have got a nice name.
Priyanka: Your id tells that you like fun a lot.
Funeesh: Yeah. Every moment I like to enjoy all the fun under the sun. What kind of fun do you like?
Priyanka: I like jokes. If any one cracks jokes I will laugh a lot like a child.
Funeesh: Great. I laugh thrice when ever any person cracks a joke.
Funeesh: First time, when everyone laughs. And second time when I understand the joke.
Priyanka: Then why for the third time?
Funeesh: And the last one on myself that I took so long to understand such a good joke.
Priyanka: (laughing) If I were you I would have laughed for the fourth time too.
Funeesh: Why?
Priyanka: By looking the face of the person who cracked the joke. Because he might had been mad as I laughed thrice, even after completing the joke long time back.
Funeesh: (laughing) It seems you too crack lot of jokes. It's really great. We can make good friends.
Priyanka: Thanks for flattering again.
Funeesh: Oh, no if you don't want. What do you do?
Priyanka: I am pursuing Bachelors in Business administration. And what about you?
Funeesh: I have done my MS from South Carolina University and now working as Software consultant in Hyderabad. Actually this is a US based firm and I am heading the branch in India which focuses on technical assistance.
Priyanka: A lot of catchy words, don't you think so. Tried a lot to impress me.
Funeesh: To be frank, no. I just said about me. I don't think I boasted a lot about me.
Priyanka: You know, Managers do lack the brain. Live example is Priya(laughing). But I am only half brainy as I am a future manager. But you must be complete brainless.
Funeesh: Half brainy gal(laughing)! You seem very intelligent & interesting gal. I am meeting a girl like you after a long time.
Priyanka: Yeah, I am. But guys are so stupid and always try to praise a lot like you. You might be really stupid as you usually talk with stupid and dull (people)girls.
Funeesh: Almost I might have had become stupid,but I do talk with some people who are exciting and fun.
Priyanka: I think I deserve more and more praises(laughing). Okay then, I will meet you some other time
Funeesh: Oh sure!
Funeesh: Take care.
Priyanka: Bye.
Funeesh: See you, bye.

Is Phaneesh cajoling a lot? Or Priya a bit more skeptic by nature?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.