Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Save Good people

To
    The God
    Universe(If you are in Heaven then redirect to "Heaven")
From
    Jahnavi
    II class
    Kendriya Vidyalaya
    Mumbai
Dear God,
        Subject: Come soon to recue good people like me and you.
        I am Jahnavi(Roll no. 21), studying in 2nd class at KVHS. I am a good girl. You can ask my mom because when I get ready earlier than my dad she whispers in my ears, "Jahnavi is a good girl and daddy is a lazy boy". We burst into laughter teasing daddy for being late. Dad also says that he has got two good babies - one is my mom and the other is Jahnavi. I don't know how my mom got so elder even though we both were babies to my dad. You know, my grandfather says that I am very very good girl and so he plays with me daily lots of games and on every Saturday he buys me strawberries. Sometimes when I don't do my homework teacher scolds me "bad girl". But still I am a good girl, most of the times. And when I give my extra pencil to Likita denying Ankita, she also expresses that I am a good friend though Ankita disagrees. But as you know Likita is a good girl, we can ignore Ankita.
        Last night I heard dad, mom and grandfather discussing about floods, droughts, racism(I don't know its meaning, I guess it might be "Running race violating laws"), terrorists and all. My dad was saying this crazy world is becoming insane and killing all good people for no reason.
        As I am a good girl I have to live to make this world better. So, I request you to have floods and droughts only in seas where people don't live. No, not even there because if water is not present in seas, fishes will die and I will be the bad girl for them forever. Ban the races and let people only walk and run. Come to earth again as Rama and kill all the villains. But this time you should do it fast so that you can save good girls like me. I think good boys can save themselves by joining in army like Major uncle. In spite of it you still need to save boys of my age like Tinku, Goyal. To save me you need to save my father, mother and grandfather also, because with out them I can not live.
        Mail me your response immediately after you get this mail. You need to do the things pretty fast, otherwise crazy world is turning insane and then you cannot do anything later. Also one important warning for you. As all told that you are also good, they may kill you too, please be careful. And please don't mind for my spelling mistakes and letter writing format like my teacher. I wrote in a way like I write leave letter, when ever I want a holiday.
Waiting for you and your reply,
Place: Mumbai                                 Yours Respectfully
Date:8/8/2006                                     Jahnavi

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.