Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Derivatives for Risk Management

The art and science of Risk management is a fantastic subject that captivates me in this world which is filled with full of risks. I love the world of corporate world, managing the risks there. Though I never had any experience, I would like to go for them.
Broadly, the corporate risks can be classified into 2 categories.
  • Business (Operating) Risks
  • Non-Business Risks
    • Strategic Risks
    • Financial Risks
Well, now topic of finance is very interesting. Who in the world hates money (In fact great philosophers too hate the desire of money but not the money itself)? I l would love to attain some knowledge in Financial Risk Management along with Project risk management. Right now I am learning a bit about financial risk management using derivatives.

There is a lot in this world to learn but I have very less time to live.

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.