Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Positive thoughts give you confidence

I was about to sleep. But one of my seniors whom I know suddenly entered into my room. He told that he had committed some mistake and he was in depression because of thinking a lot about it.
Don't think about past or your future. Live for the present moment. I told all the stuff that he needs to have a healthy lifestyle, fresh fruits as diet, well planned life and positive thoughts. Don't think about results, work for the goal you had set. I almost said more than an hour about how we have to develop confidence as life is always with troubles. It's sure that troubles are going to invade your life. But what you can do is to have confidence and preparedness to face the different hurdles that do come in your life.
Yes, ordinary people may think to achieve my dream is difficult. But it's not impossible. I should come out of that people who think 'it is difficult and its better not to go for it'. If I want to get rid of the fear of failure in my project I should start to think and do to fulfill my dream.
Thanks God. You gave me positive thought, I will try not to allow even a single negative thought anymore.

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.