Monday, May 22, 2006

Nice Vacation for 10 days

I have gone 10 days for the vacation and so I didn't write anything all these days. There is a lot of news to write about my vacation. I will write them all briefly.
1. In train as it was fully crowded, due to suffocation one girl got fainted. Her mother in that shock struck her very hard with hands to wake her up. I saw tremendous power in the action to save her daughter. That will power moved me a lot.
2. I enjoyed a lot with my family and relatives particularly with my brother's daughter. I played a lot with her who is 3 years old. Really nice time spent laughing and playing with the girl.
3. I read the book "The monk who sold his Ferrari" - a fantastic book. It first looked a normal book but later on it made me fully involved in it. I decided to implement some techniques from it.

Many more are there but I can't write everything. After returning here Anti-Reservation protest started in my college and some were doing hunger strike. I too went for it- but not for doing hunger strike. It was a nice to be part of the protest. I am not against reservation if it is not based on caste. But one thing I came to know that I need to contribute my effort for the improvement of education(for all) in my country. I will do it.

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.