Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Do you need to know anyone to attend a marriage? (Part-II)

I stepped inside the wedding hall. I have never seen anyone of them before, even in my dreams. I just know a name (not sure whether it is of bride's father or bridegroom's father). I asked one of the visitors - who is Raghupati? "That tall person standing on the right side of the stage," he replied, pointing towards Raghupati.

I approached him and said loudly, "Hello, My name is Varun, I am my Dad's son. Sorry, I am Krishna's son." I am not sure, how much the songs from the loud speaker entertaining the visitors but it's definitely making my voice inaudible to Raghupati. After presenting my gift with usual wishes, I bid bye to Raghupati.

I expected that he would show me the way to dinner hall, but he didn't. Though I thought to leave the place, the hunger in me forced to search for the dinner hall. I was so much hungry that I couldn't even recognize the food items even though they are familar to me. While swallowing my favourite dosas, I saw the wedding couple having their dinner. They seemed like made for each other.

As it was already late, I started to return from there (with a hope that this would be a smooth journey). While I was passing through the stage where Raghupati was standing, to my surprise I saw the wedding couple at the stage. I am totally confused now. How is it possible for the wedding couple to be present at both the places. Whom did I see at the dinner hall? Is it teleporting or just my illusion? Had I gone to the right place? Anyway I hope my gift has reached the right destination.

1 comment:

Tranquil Tide said...

Are you sure you met the person to the right-side of the stage??

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.