Thursday, September 20, 2007

Confusion about "My Favorite Pet name"

In a suvery there were some questions about our personal tastes. One among them is to specify "My Favorite Flower". At that time I forgot all the names of flowers except Rose. After thinking for a while, only Cauliflower and Andy flower(Zimbabwe cricketer) came in my mind. Later I remembered Jasmine and Lilly. But I got confused between them and at last I wrote Rose as the answer. Next question was about "My Favorite Pet name". It's very easy to answer. With out any second thought, I filled my favorite pet as "It's dog, and if I have a dog in future, then I would think about what to name my dog. Answering similar questions I submitted my report.

After a few minutes one of my teammates asked a doubt - "Is it favorite pet name or the favorite pet". The girl who was taking that survey answered, "It is your favorite pet name". Immediately I got surprised and said, "I think it's about name of the pet and not our pet name". With a smile, she reponded, "Both are same", and left from my desk.

How can it be? My pet name is not "Dog" and even if it is, it can't be my favorite.

2 comments:

Go Karts! said...

haha.. was this blog a product of your semi-sleep state?

Anonymous said...

Your post reminded the movie Anand, where that kid names her pup as "Bow Bow" :P

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.