Tuesday, May 01, 2007

If it's my F-Day

Five things I do if today is my last day! What! Final Day?

1. Watch some of my favourite comedy movies and documentaries on animals.
2. Crack jokes with my family.
3. Say 143 to Shruthi loudly. (shh! Its my secret)
4. Call friends and bid them bye. Of course, saying Good bye to "My Life".
5. Dial hospital to collect my kidneys and eyes after I leave this world.

Hey! I think there are many days left for that F-day. On the lighter side - Until then we all have to take pain to read my blog. [:)]

The lighter side - I read somewhere "Live your life as it's your final day". If I call hospital everyday, someday mental hospital ambulance will come for me. [:)]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, whos Shruthi ???

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.