Friday, October 31, 2008

Introspection

I felt a need for introspection in my life to become a better human. So, this post is for me.

Goal: To know about myself and bring changes in my life to become ... I am yet to know my life's goal.

Strengths:
1. My family & friends are my assets. What ever positives I have are just because of them.
2. I like to help those who are in need.
4. I learn a lot of lessons from others particularly by observing their problems and the way they deal them.
5. I give respect to the money but not too crazy about it.
6. I always look for the scope of improvement in whatever I do.

Shortcomings:
1. Lack of proper people handling skills - Can not console/influence any one.
2. Sometimes I don't control anger, jealous,lust.
3. I am a lean,weak guy.
4. I like to learn and achieve a lot of things but don't continue to have a very strong determination to achieve them.
5. I am a lazy guy and very much forgetful in nature.

Hobbies:
1. Reading novels, spiritual works
2. Watching movies & listening/learning music.
3. Novice art

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the strength no 3 a secret :P
-random surfer

A Guy From * said...

Hi anonymous,
It seems so :)

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.