Friday, August 10, 2007

Please your computer

When I sent a mail request to increase my mailbox size, I got a positive reply from IT helpdesk. Unfortunately it didn't reflect on my mailbox statistics. So, I again mailed to look into the problem. Then I got this mail from Vinutha, my contact point to helpdesk.

Hi Naveen,
Please your computer and you can see the changes in the statistics.
Vinutha

Wow! I got a chance to give a humorous reply.

Hi Vinutha,
How can I please my computer? :)
Naveen

Ha Ha! You too guys please your computer. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are running windows, then she must have meant .. please "restart" your computer.

A Guy From * said...

Yeah, she meant to restart. Though I know I just want to make some fun.

Go Karts! said...

That's called humor at work! :)

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.