Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Girl?

Recently when I was chatting with my friend, the topic of marriage sprung between us. Since he knows me pretty well, he was just telling me what I wish in a girl. I was struck by one of his statements -"I know, you just want to have a nice girl. You won't give more importance for physical beauty. Will you?" At that moment, I evaded to give any answer. But I can't escape answering me. My conscience says 'No' but my senses say 'Yes'. I think I should follow the first one though my mind is resisting.

Many more questions came to me about the GIRL I like to have as ...?
  • Pretty, Beautiful (I came to know from my cousin that pretty and beautiful are different) Or okay?
  • Innocent, childlike country girl Or Polished, metropolitan girl?
  • Traditional Or Modern?
  • Intelligent Or Dumb?
  • Highly educated Or moderately?
  • Self-dependent or Dependent on me?
I won't answer the above questions because I myself don't know exactly. Whoever she may be, Whatever she is, I have to just accept her as my fate [:)] . But one thing is sure - after she enters into my life, day by day the hole in my pocket becomes larger.[:)] I hope, I will always have a big purse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something you've to consider. What ever you want to have, you will be given only what you are supposed to be given.

When it comes to your life, dream, dream a lot, dream big. Only dreams are first steps for your success.

When it comes to your life with someone else, give it God. I don't think your choice would matter. After all, you can get a girl of your choice, but you can't make her love you.

Go Karts! said...

"I won't answer the above questions because I myself don't know exactly" That was very convieniently said! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi!! ippatikaina telisaaya nee girl qualities??inka teliyaleda??

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.