Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I started analysing my "life" today (Started Blogging)

Hi I am A Guy From Star. From the past few days I am observing my life closely. I am not satisfied with my life style. I am studying in one of the greatest colleges in the world. But I am not contributing my part of work in any way. And neither even participating in cultural activities and nor active in sports. I used to be very much enthusiastic to set and achieve goals in my life. Now that spirit is not visible in me. I want the my previous nature in me and bid bye to this dull life. So today is the D-Day I thought to change my life style and want to become lively. And I want to write all about my life & so started this blogging activity.

So first of all I will start by praying God who gave life to me:

"Om Namo Vigneshaayanamaha. Om"

Change is the only thing that happens in this world. I will also change.

No comments:

Past, Present and Future - All are abstract.